Thursday, July 25, 2013

Progress


I made a few changes to my character like you pointed out. I added a few accessories to make her stand out and a bit different. I also fixed the turn around also and colored everything to see the full picture. To add to this, I also found more helpful reference like you pointed out. 
----------------------------------------------




Here are a few improvisations I made with the female model you gave us. I started to put together her dress. I will continue to make further progress.

1 comment:

  1. Nice improvements but I would like you to push the design/outfit even more.

    Buckles on the shoes? A choker? A little more jewelry? Something more with the dress design?

    The dress looks OK in terms of shape but please NO TRIANGLES! Quad topology only.
    Also . . . where is the door knocker assignment?

    ReplyDelete