Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Progress













Heres more progress on the dress. I added more folds on it.  I ended up adding an "effect" called "Noise"  which i ended up liking how the dress came out.
I finished the hair. Using mainly the Dam Standard brush. 



I also made the glove and added some detail at the beginning on the glove.



I also made the nails on the other hand.



And added a bit more detail in the back of the hand. Just kind of modified it a bit more.


The shoes. I did what you suggested and box modeled it in Maya 2013 and then using GoZ brought it back in here.

I also added the sock on her leg. Also added a bit of detail at the beginning of the sock.

On her face I also added some "noise" so that she wouldn't look so plastic. Also added her eyeballs.

I definitely am getting the hang of Zbrush more and definitely enjoying it more. I still had a bit of problems trying to do her eyelashes.

Heres more details and closeups:








No comments:

Post a Comment