Thursday, August 8, 2013

Progress



Here's my progress! I almost have the hang on the dress. The shoes on the other hand.....I struggled at least a good 3 hrs on just 1. I still have yet to do the hair. If you can go over a few things that would be much appreciated. Since Ive never sculpted I've had trouble on how to start a sculpt. Seems like such minor problems which Im sure i'll get eventually; just a good guidance would be much appreciated. Other than that, I have been enjoying this class.

1 comment:

  1. You need to put more time into the body detail before moving onto the clothes. Worry about the eyes and hair before moving onto the shoes, for example.
    This should help with the dress: http://www.zbrushworkshops.com/member/sculpting-dynamic-drapery-with-steve-lord/replay-webinar/

    The sculpt looks far too similar to the base mesh I gave you at this point.

    ReplyDelete